Last Saturday I ventured into the country side outside of Vinh City with my friends Ly (in the black), Nhi (in the red), and An (behind me throwing up the peace sign). Two of them live in Cua Lo, which is a little beach town about 30 minutes away from Vinh City. It was so nice to get out of the city and spend some time with a family for a while.
Ly's little sister was so cute. We ran around, danced and she even helped me with my Vietnamese pronunciation. I loved getting to play with her. It has been a really long time since I have gotten to spend time with a little kid. There is something about just getting to act like you are four that makes life so much fun.
I feel so refreshed and energized from my time with my friends and Ly's family! It is so good to get to know where my friend Ly comes from and to get to know her better. This is why I am here.

1 comment:
Yeah Megan!! that sounds nice! glad you got a chance to breathe and relax!
Post a Comment