I got back to Vietnam last Wednesday with my parents. I got to show them around Hanoi for a few days before they had to head back to Texas. I am so glad that they got to come and see the country that I love. It was a lot of fun having them here!
I went to the doctor today and they took my stitches all out. I feel so much better now! I have a little infection but I'm taking antibiotics and I should be back to normal by the end of the week. I can't tell you how good it is to write that! I am so glad to be heading back to Vinh. I miss all of my students and friends down there. Thank you all for lifting me up.
Jack Extraction
9 years ago

2 comments:
SO GLAD you're doing better....say hi to mom and dad hull for me. Miss you.
I am so thankful!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment