I have been doing a lot of thinking these past few days. I have really been having a hard time seeing how our dad is in control even over here when I don't see him anywhere. My faith is really being stretched these days. I beleive and know that our dad is soverign and powerful but it has been hard for me to find him over here. I mean in America every where you turn you see people wearing crosses, there are tons of fellowships all over the city, you turn on the radio and there is encouraging music, pretty much you go sit in any coffee shop and hear a meaningful conversation, you know it just isn't hard to find our dad all around us. But over here you go into almost ever home and their is an alter set up to their dead relative's spirit. There is such a void of where I would usually find my dad. I know that I usually post about different fun events that are going on over here but I really need all of ya'll to be lifting up this nation. There is just so much resistance and apathy towards our dad. I want my friends over here to understand the love that our dad has for them. I am so sure of how much love my dad has for me and I never question that but it hurts to know that so many people don't know that same love. I mean literally my heart is broken for my friends here and I don't even know what to do to show them how much hope there is for them. How do I show them a love that is nothing like they have ever seen or felt of before?
4 comments:
You keep doing what you are doing. Being the hands and feet of your dad... They will know we are His by our love... Lifting you up right now.
Megan,
Be yourself. Thats how you continue on. We are praying for "your Dad" to be seen, through you.
You are your daddy's girl. Just keep being you. As they learn to love you, they will learn to love him. Always remembering you.
Dad enjoys watching us plant gardens. As you realize, sometimes the soil and conditions vary. It's amazing what he can do with soil when we are not watching or when we can't see what's going on under the ground. A little seed can germinate in the most unexpected places and sometimes it takes lots of time but Dad knows right where the fruit will grow and all we have to do is throw out that seed and wait. Waiting is hard when we want so much for that garden to flourish and grow into its beautiful potential. That's why being a farmer is one of the hardest jobs on earth. He/she is so dependent on the climate, soil conditions, etc. Sure am glad my Dad knows so much about those things. You are a great gardener who know how to get that seed in the soil in the most loving, caring way that nutures that seed. The rest is up to him.
Was so great to see you recently....Jane & Rusty
Post a Comment