Monday, July 7, 2008

First But Not the Last

Here it is...my first official post! I guess I can now call myself a blogger. As I get pictures and fun stories of my adventures in Vietnam I will put them here for every one of my faithful blog followers.

Here is my upcoming schedule:
July 13 - Commissioning service at Northwood
July 21 - Leave for California - for training
July 25 - Leave for Hanoi, Vietnam - to finish up training

I will update as soon as I find out more specifics!

3 comments:

Bryant Family said...

Your first post. I am SO proud of you!

David

Hayley Savens said...

you may now call me faithful...because i will be stalking your blog...and will probably get mad at you for not posting freqently enough...don't worry...you could never post enough for me, so i will probably always be mad at you. oh well...maybe that will make it easier on me while you are gone. i love you dear.

megansmom said...

you are amazing. i look forward to following all your adventures and seeing pictures of new friends. i love you watts and watts.